Envirobond developed the perfect Organic Landscape Binder! Environmental consciousness was the driving force behind our design, so our organic binder is made with 100% naturally occurring materials. And our binder is unique because our plant-based glue is always active!
Envirobond has over 13 years experience in Organically Stabilized Aggregates. So we know that weed growth leads to the breakdown of organic binders. So we developed our new binder with an elevated pH which prevents weed growth. Our patented technology was used to design our binder, Organic-Lock.
Our unique formula has enough strength to resist erosion and biodegradation. We tested our binder against a leading Polymeric Sand in our Rainfall Simulator. Both products were exposed to a simulation of a 2-hour torrential downpour. As a result of the test, EnviroSAND PLUS saw an average of 2.7% material loss. But the leading Polymeric Sand lost 17.4%.
Technology Meets Environmental Consciousness
Our organic binder is unique. A team of World Class Researchers was behind the development of our Organic-Lock technology.
Meet the Envirobond Research Team
- Dr Steve Cui (PhD and Research Scientist, Agriculture Canada)
- Dr Qian Guo (PhD and Research Scientist, Agriculture Canada)
- Paul Riehm M.Sc (Envirobond Research and Development Manager)
- Dr Stuart Shaw (PhD and Envirobond Head Research Scientist)
EnviroSAND PLUS and EnviroSTONE PLUS
We have two jointing products available – EnviroSAND and EnviroSTONE. We make both of our products from 100% Naturally Occurring Materials.
The key advantages of our products include:
- The elevated pH provides a natural Weed Deterrent!
- Self-healing properties mean that joints retain complete flexibility.
- Highly increased erosion resistance.
- You can lift and re-lay segmental systems with ease.
Contractors in the Hardscaping industry originally designed jointing sand. But our leading Scientists perfected it! As a result, EnviroSAND and EnviroSTONE let you keep environmental consciousness in mind during your hardscaping projects.